Are you suffering from an unsightly stye or eyelid bump?
We know how you feel. That’s why we created the Stye Relief Kit...so you can stop worrying about how your eyes look, and start living the life you love.
Cleaner eyelids help alleviate:
- Red, itchy eyes
- Blocked meibomian glands
- Crusty eyelashes
- Irritated eyes
- Contact lens complications
Stye Relief Kit Includes:
- 1 oz. Heyedrate Lid and Lash Cleanser
- Heyedrate Warm Compress Eye Mask
1oz Heyedrate Lid and Lash Cleanser
Fights contaminants on the eyelids...and everywhere else - This innovative spray is perfect for deep cleaning around your eyes, and is a great solution for skin irritation you have elsewhere.
Organic, vegan, all-natural support for your skin - Alcohol free, fragrance free, no parabens, no sulfates, and preservative free. This hypoallergenic diluted Hypochlorous Acid formula is gentle on your delicate skin.
Proprietary, pure Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) spray - A completely natural complement to your body’s healing capacity. Originally used as a wound care product and safe for daily use.
Heyedrate Warm Compress Eye Mask
Relief for puffy, irritated eyes and eyelids, and sinus issues - This reusable eye mask not only provides effective warm and cold therapy for the eyes, but is also super comfortable and relaxing to use.
Easy to use heat for sticky, irritated eyes - Simply microwave for 15-20 seconds. Place the warm compress over closed eyes for 15 minutes. Experience the home spa therapy!
Freezer safe for use with allergies and sinus issues - Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours, then lie over closed eyes for 10 minutes. Relief is that simple!
Instructions for using the Stye Relief Kit
- Heat warm compress in the microwave for 20 seconds on high.
- Once heated, check against the inside of your wrist. If it feels too hot, wait a few moments! The mask should feel comfortable before applying over your eyes.
- Lie back and gently place the eye mask over your closed eyes.
- For best results, leave the eye mask on for a total of 10-20 minutes. Relax!
- Next, simply clean the eyelids of any debris and spray closed eyelids with the Heyedrate solution. Gently rub into the upper and lower lid and lash margin (or just let it dry...no need to rinse!) Repeat this process 2-4 times per day during an active stye.
Heyedrate Warm Compress can be reused as needed. Wipe with a wet cloth, then let air dry. Mask is ready to reuse after fabric has dried, usually in about 2 hours. Do not machine wash. Do not submerge in water. Wash immediately if mask is exposed to oils, food or dirt.
WARNING: Always test pack temperature prior to application.Overheating or prolonged application may cause injury, including burns. For external use only. Do not use on infants. Do not puncture pack and/or ingest contents. Do not apply to sensitive skin or open wounds. Use only under adult supervision. Do not open pack. Do not fall asleep using pack. Please follow all safety instructions for use.