Introducing the Heyedrate Warm Compress Eye Mask
So many people are looking for an effective, soothing treatment for their symptoms. Our simple and easy-to-use Home Spa Therapy soothes excessive burning, itching, stickiness and crusting of the eyelids, irritated eyes, and light sensitivity!
Instructions for Eye Mask Home Spa Therapy
- Heat in microwave for 15-20 seconds on high.
- Once heated, check against the inside of your wrist. If it feels too hot, wait a few moments! The mask should feel comfortable before applying over your eyes.
- Lie back and gently place the eye mask over your closed eyes.
- For best results, leave the eye mask on for a total of 10-20 minutes. Relax!
Instructions for Cold Therapy
- If using for allergies, sinuses, or puffiness, place the mask in the freezer until desired coolness.
- Place over eyes for 10-20 minutes to enjoy soothing relief!
Reuse as needed. Wipe with a wet cloth, then let air dry. Mask is ready to reuse after fabric has dried, usually in about 2 hours. Do not machine wash. Do not submerge in water. Wash immediately if mask is exposed to oils, food or dirt.
WARNING: Always test pack temperature prior to application. Overheating or prolonged application may cause injury, including burns. For external use only. Do not use on infants. Do not puncture pack and/or ingest contents. Do not apply to sensitive skin or open wounds. Use only under adult supervision. Do not open pack. Do not fall asleep using pack. Please follow all safety instructions for use.