Greens Superfood Powder: Mighty Maca Plus Greens Powder
Probiotics: PB Assist®+ Probiotic Defense Formula
Vitamin D: Pure Encapsulations Vitamin D3 5,000 IU
Phytochemicals: Heyedrate Lutein and Zeaxanthin
Magnesium: Seven Minerals Pure Magnesium Oil Spray
Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Heyedrate Omega-3
Don’t get overwhelmed with the lists of foods to eat and what foods to eliminate. We have included a simple meal preparation chart further along. Also, start adding healthier options into your diet and you will naturally eliminate the worse options.
TAKE ACTION: Print the food elimination sheet and the tally sheet below. Start eliminating some of these toxic foods ASAP!
We often eat a green smoothie for breakfast and lunch, which will start your day with a ton of antioxidants, nutrients, vitamins, minerals, and alkalizing foods to give your body a boost and make you feel full and productive. It will also give you a boost after lunch and NOT that tired, food “coma” feeling that you usually have.
For dinners, we stick to the “detox” list of vegetables and occasionally put a grain in from the “everyday” food list. To add flavor, we add vinegars, oils, salt and pepper, herbs, but we never use sauces like BBQ, ketchup, mayonnaise, or other high sugar and highly processed sauces.
With that being said, we do splurge. We control 90% of what we eat so the other 10% we can do what we want. Drink a beer, a glass of wine, have pizza, chicken wings, ice cream, pie, cake, a cookie, or a burger. If you control 90% of what you are putting in your body you will see results fast on this plan. If you need a four week “detox” then strictly stick to the foods in the detox area 100% of the time for that first four weeks to get the full benefits.
How do you eat an elephant? It is a pretty big task that would be tough, but you do it ONE BITE AT A TIME!
Week one is all about getting back into the routine or creating a routine. Start waking up an hour earlier, hyper-hydrating, and going on a five minute brisk walk (or as long as you can). Do this daily (Pain permitting, and soreness is not pain. Walk through the soreness.)
What we see with our patients that start doing this is they can’t stop and exercise becomes an addiction, but a good one. We have seen overweight 50 year olds lose 100 pounds and walk a half marathon within a year of starting this.
AMAZON AFFILIATE INFORMATION
We, Eye Love, LLC, are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. MediViz and Heyedrate branded products are made by our company, Eye Love, but we truly believe that our products are the best on the market! It is important to know that our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.