MediViz Tea Tree Eyelid Wipes
- TEA TREE OIL KILLS DEMODEX EYELASH MITES - Tea Tree Oil eliminates demodex mites from the skin and soothes irritation, crusty eyelashes, and clogged meibomian glands, leaving you with the clean eyelids and comfort you’re looking for.
- DECREASES EYELID BACTERIAL GROWTH - By cleaning eyelids daily, you remove unwanted dead skin cells, microorganisms, and debris to leave your eyelid skin feeling brand new.
- PROMOTES YOUTHFUL LOOKING EYELIDS - Your eyes need daily, gentle exfoliation just like your body, and tea tree eyelid wipes are a simple way to cleanse and exfoliate at the same time.
- LIFTS AND FIRMS EYELIDS, REDUCES EYELID WRINKLES - Exfoliating promotes collagen production, which makes tissue stronger and promotes a youthful appearance, keeping you looking younger.
Ophthalmologist and Dermatologist Recommended
Cleans Eyelids and Lashes
Removes Lid Debris
Removes Pollen and other causes for allergies
Eye Makeup Remover
Keeps Meibomian Glands Clear and Open
Removes Dandruff from Base of Eyelashes
Relief from Demodex
- Clears Crusted Matter
Open packet and remove MediViz Eyelid Wipe. Unfold wipe, close eye, and wipe eyelid and eyelashes with a gentle, sweeping motion. Do not flush wipe. Do not use wipe on open eye. No rinsing is necessary!
Do not wipe directly on eyeball (for external application only). Avoid use if the packet is damaged or unsealed. Keep out of reach of children.
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Decyl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-10 Caprylate/Caprate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Panthenol, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Propanediol,1, 2-Hexanediol, Sodium Bicarbonate,
Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol
MediViz Warm Compress Eye Mask
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED FOR DRY EYES & BLEPHARITIS - The Mediviz Blepharitis Eye Mask is exactly what your ophthalmologist or optometrist recommended to help treat your dry eyes and blepharitis. This hot compress is exactly what the doctor ordered.
- VERY EASY TO USE - Heats quickly in the microwave for quick use. Why use hot washcloths that get everything wet and cool off too quickly to provide optimal therapy?
- CUSTOM FIT DESIGN - We listened to our patients and engineered this hot compress with a soft elastic strap with velcro so it can be held securely to your head so it will not slip like other eye masks.
- WASHABLE AND REUSABLE - the only compress you’ll ever need! Everything you need: no additional parts or refillable inserts like other complicated masks. The compress comes with a cloth bag for storage.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We stand 100% behind our product and if you are not fully satisfied, we will provide a full refund. Just add it to your cart!
How to Use
For heat therapy: Place mask on a paper towel. Microwave for 20 seconds. Test mask temperature with fingertips. If the mask is too hot, allow to cool for 1 minute before testing with fingertips again. If the mask is not hot enough, microwave in 5 second increments until desired heat is achieved. Do NOT heat the mask for more than 30 seconds at a time. Apply mask to the eyes for up to 10 minutes or as directed by your doctor.
The compress is formulated to resist bacteria. It requires no special covers, will not dry out, dissolve, or develop odors. The eye compress is easy to clean. Just wipe with a wet cloth and a small amount of mild soap. Then let air dry. DO NOT SUBMERGE IN WATER.